Monday, November 16, 2009

My first post

Welcome to My Special Bag Blog.

I would like to thank Kenitha White from Modern Muse Web Design for creating my beautiful website and blog.

Through this Blog I hope to keep you updated with My Special Bag news and specials as well as some great tips on saving time and making life easier.

I am a Mum with three kids aged 6, 4 and 2. Life can be hectic and I always feel that there is not enough hours in the day. I started making lunch bags for my kids to help save me time when getting ready in the morning.

I am always looking for great time saving tips as well as ways to cope with a young family. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear from you.

My friend Giselle gave me this tip which I think she got from her Mother-In-Law. Put the washing in the machine at night and turn it on first thing in the morning. This way the washing is done while you are having breakfast. Doing it this way seems like a lot less effort.

No comments:

 
MySpecialBag.com Logo

0409596247

info@MySpecialBag.com.au