Friday, November 20, 2009

Ballet Bags


I am very excited about these new Ballet Bags. They are lined with gorgeous pink satin and are great for carrying clothes, hair accessories, shoes and a drink bottle to ballet lessons. An essential item for all aspiring Ballerinas! I have just listed five different styles on my website and there will be more in the next few weeks. They would make lovely Christmas presents for the Ballet Dancers in your life.

To make my life easier, I keep my daughters ballet gear in her bag and hang it on a hook in our hall cupboard, ready to go. Now, I don't waste time running around the house trying to find everything that she needs for her class when we are already running late. I know that I just need to grab her ballet bag on the way out the door.

No comments:

 
MySpecialBag.com Logo

0409596247

info@MySpecialBag.com.au